WE ARE NOW CELEBRATING OUR 30TH YEAR OF WORKING WITH CHILDREN!!!
We are a licensed child care centre located at 70 Montgomery Blvd., Orangeville, Ontario
We have a great environment for the children to explore the wonders of good old Mother Nature - great places to hike, our new toddler playground, and a huge soccer field to visit from time to time.
- • Our staff are Early Childhood Educators, and are registered with the College of ECE
- • Some staff have Directors Approval or equivalence from the Ministry of Education
- • We use a "Team" approach with positive energy and attitude.
- • Staff/child ratios are maintained with the requirements of the Ministry of Education
- • Resourceful and caring
- • Receive annual performance evaluations
- • All staff have training to deal with the growth and development of children through inquiry teachings.
- • Caregivers are given the opportunity to upgrade their education and/or training programs
- • All staff have their standard First aid training, C.P.R- C, Police vulnerable sector check and updated immunization
- • Most importantly, we all love working with the children!
Our cook has taken the Food Protection and Handling Course through the Wellington Dufferin Health Dept, and understands and follows the Canada Food Guide.
We work together with students from colleges and secondary schools. They do not count in child-teacher ratio. Each student and volunteer will be aware of any allergies the children or staff will have.
From time to time we have a student volunteer working in our centres. These students are under the direction of a qualified staff member. This is a wonderful opportunity to help our youth get some experience and is an asset to our centres.